All packages are monthly and can be cancelled at anytime, should either party so wish.
WordPress Support Package £85 per month
This package is designed to allow you to sleep soundly knowing your website is secure and backed up. This allows you to get on with running your business and not needing to worry about keeping your WordPress website up to date. Its what this WordPress and Woocommerce Monthly Support and Maintenance Contract was made for.
- Daily offsite backup (code and database)
- Daily Security scans
- Daily Uptime monitoring
- Monthly website report ( containing details of uptime, backups and security )
- Quarterly WordPress updates
- Quarterly Plugin updates
- Quarterly Theme updates
- Disaster recovery ( e.g. restore a hacked website )
- In addition to the above upto 1 support hour of my time
- Discounted development rate (£80 per hour) for additional hours if required
Ecommerce Professional 6 – £399 per month
Same as the Ecommerce Professional 10 package below except:
- Upto 6 Hours of work guaranteed per month ( 6 hr retainer )
- Additional Development time (discounted )
Ecommerce Professional 10 – £599 per month
Do you need to have guaranteed access to a UK based WordPress and Woocommerce Expert ? If the answer is yes, this package is for you. Are you serious about increasing sales ? If the answer is yes, this package is for you.
- Upto 10 Hours of work guaranteed per month ( 10 hr retainer )
- Everything from the Life support package is included
- Telephone support / onsite meetings (for clients in / near London)
- Priority client status ( retainer clients are first in the queue for work required )
- Discounted Development time
- Monthly report (uptime / speed)
- Uptime monitoring – and appropriate action taken if downtime is detected
- Speed report based on tests via https://developers.google.com/speed/ and https://tools.pingdom.com/ (and ongoing speed improvements)
- Manual Device testing (mobile / tablet / laptop / desktop )
- Ongoing improvements – that will help increase sales – I am an ecommerce expert ( speak to me and I can explain in detail ) , see list possible Improvements on package details page
- Digital marketing advice, if required
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Package (bespoke call to discuss)
This package is designed to maximise your online sales with digital marketing and website development.
What this means is sales campaigns are undertaken from a holistic approach. The best way to explain is by example:
Selling for the Christmas period
We’ll work with you to market the website and the products for Christmas (in good time) by using the following:
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Making the website Christmas ready ( banner / call to action, snow falling etc…)
- Onsite seo
- Google adwords
- Analysing competitor sites to see what they are doing (onsite and offsite and social media)
Monthly planning and implementation for the main Sales cycles (Easter, Summer, Black friday , Christmas…)
If you’ve unsure of what Woocommerce is see this page.
Get in touch
Will be worked on within 2 working days of coming to light. Resolution may take longer.
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm (excluding public holidays).
Cancel anytime within 30-days of your renewal date.
Website breaks due to WordPress/theme/plugin updates
Should a site break, we’ll attempt to fix it immediately. If we can’t fix it we’ll revert the site to the most recent backup.
We will spend up to 1 hour of time fixing/troubleshooting the problem. If it can’t be fixed in that time, we’ll give you a time/cost estimate of what is needed to fix it. You can decide if you’d like to proceed.
What do you need to provide
WordPress admin user and password, control login details (username, password, url).
Support time cannot be rolled until the next month if not used in the current month.