When you don’t use up the 10 hours of the retainer , I will make improvements (after discussing with you).
The improvements I make are to 1. increase sales and 2. streamline processes to give you more time. So how do I do that you might ask ?
Ecommerce improvements to drive sales
- Increase the speed of your page loads (slow loading websites = customers going to your competitors)
- Setup SSL (the padlock in the address bar), this gives Customers more confidence to buy from you (and also has SEO advantage)
- Display address and possibly Telephone number prominently on homepage
- Prominent email signup (mailchimp), eg ‘get 10% off your next order’ to encourage sign up
- Branding of emails and invoices ( your logo etc…)
- On thank you page, enable sharing and email signup (like Amazon)
- In thank you emails , enable sharing and email signup (like Amazon)
- Enable reviews (get your customers generating content for you)
- Ongoing onsite seo (broken link checking, sitemaps, Schema markup, speed, etc… content not covered)
- analyse what your competitors are doing ( and level the playing field, then overtaking them)
- this is just a small selection of the kind of things I’ll do on an ongoing basis
Read some of my articles that elaborate on the above and more http://www.green-box.co.uk/ecommerce-tips-help-increase-sales/ and http://www.green-box.co.uk/onsite-seo-ecommerce-websites-2016/
Upto max 10 hours with this package per month (more hours can be purchased if required at a discounted rate).