Charity Web Design
We are specialists in helping Charities, Not for Profits, NGOs and Social Enterprises get the most from the Web.
We design and build custom websites and web applications.
Would you like a free website audit of your charities website (we’ll look at your website and give you a report of what you could be doing better).
We understand the needs of charities and their digital presence, such as:
- Communicating the Charities mission and message
- Engaging Supporters such as Donors and Volunteers
- Making information easy to find for Service Users
A good way of engaging users of your website is by showing stories of your work for example a section on Volunteers stories and why they love volunteering for the charity, for more on creating a great engaging charity website checkout our guide. Another good example is showing stories of how your charity has helped and is helping people, success stories are a great engager to show supporters that the charity is a worth while cause and to encourage donations.
- WordPress website CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Integration, such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Volunteer signup forms
- Online Donations e.g. JustGiving
- Recruitment systems
- Ecommerce integration e.g Stripe and Paypal
- Custom integrations