AutomateWoo for increasing sales in Woocommerce
AutomateWoo has a lot of great features that can be setup to work automatically based on certain triggers, for example:
- Win back inactive customers by emailing customers that haven’t shopped (after a certain time that you define) a discount code to Woo them back
- Convert a percentage of abandoned carts into Sales by emailing customers that didn’t finish the checkout, to remind them of what is in their cart.
- Follow up emails – Ask customers for reviews (good for seo), ask them to share on social media, show them other things they might like
There are many triggers that AutomateWoo can be setup to work on to increase sales and to help get your site shared on social media or content created for free in the form of product reviews. Product reviews is essentially free onsite seo (content). There are many other things AutomateWoo can do such as offer customers rewards and spending a certain threshold and so on.
This plugin has the ability to dramatically increase your sales.
This is plugin that pops up before a user is about to leave your website to
- offer a discount
- offer a signup form for your email list (so you can market to them)
- make it easy for visitors to share your website on social media
SumoMe uses a popup to capture user emails ( I used to hate popups for capturing emails, but this method of capturing emails has really improved in the last few years by building in intelligence to only popup when a user is about to leave your website).
Disclaimer: All content on this site, is use at your own risk (Always backup before changing anything in your software/database/servers etc). Techs change, go out of date etc...
I/we accept no liability if anything you use on this site adversely affects you.