WordPress with Woocommerce is great platform to run your website store on, its important to keep it up to date with the latest versions (and the latest versions of all the plugins you use ) to keep your site safe and sound. The Woocommerce Monthly Support and Maintenance Contract was designed with this in mind, to give you piece of mind. And allow you to get on with your business, not needing to worry about the website.
Do you want to be able to pick up the phone and talk to a UK based Woocommerce Expert during business hours? If the answer is yes, this package is for you.
With the WordPress/Woocommerce Monthly Support and Maintenance Contract I will:
- I’ll be available for all areas of Woocommerce/Wordpress Website Support (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm)
- Weekly Offsite Backup using BackupBuddy (and restored if needed )
- Security scan (daily) and relevant fixes if needed
- Monitor uptime (every 6 hours, you will be alerted if you website is down)
- Update WordPress, woocommerce, plugins and themes (quarterly, but urgent updates immediately – within 2 business days of security alert)
- Priority client status ( i.e. maintenance clients always get first dibs on my time)
- Discounted Development time
- Upto 10 small changes per month (e.g. text changes, or things I can do quickly in wp admin e.g. adding to menu etc)
- Max response time (2 business days, however for emergencies typically much faster)
- Max time per month: 5 hours
All this for the monthly price of £350 (cancel anytime).
This allows you to get on with running your business and not needing to worry about keeping your WordPress website up to date. Forget about the latest security updates and so on with the support contract its all covered. Its what the WordPress/Woocommerce Monthly Support and Maintenance Contract was made for.
* if additional time required, it will be billed at the discounted rate of £45 per hour, usual rate being £55 per hour)
Same as above.
But with an additional 8 hours guaranteed Development time per month
Budget Package see here